In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of 13 December (LOPD) We inform you that:
Visiting this website does not imply that users are obliged to provide any information about themselves, but during their visit personal data could be requested through forms, these would be a consequence of their willingness to be contacted in order to receive information about the services provided by Ecoherbes Botanic, SL, either through the available forms, or through an email message. However, not providing the information marked as mandatory will prevent us from responding to a request.
Users who send information to Ecoherbes Botanic, SL is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating Ecoherbes Botanic, SL from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep it duly updated. Users agree to provide complete and correct information on all our forms.
Information on data protection
Person responsible for the processing of your data
Identity: Ecoherbes Botanic, SL
Address: Urbanització Sant Pere, 1, 43895 L’Ampolla, Tarragona
Telephone: +34 671 00 99 77
Purpose for which we process your data
At Ecoherbes Botanic, SL we process the information provided by interested parties (Users of this website) in order to:
(1) Allow the company to conduct customer satisfaction surveys related to the quality of the company’s services in accordance with its legitimate interest.
(2) Send commercial communications, as well as to send advertising about company services, or marketing; (Under your express consent)
The Data may be processed in hard copy, by automatic or electronic means, including by postal or electronic mail, telephone (for example, automatic telephone calls, SMS, MMS), fax and any other means (for example, websites or mobile applications).
Legitimacy for the processing of your data
Period of preservation of your data
Data for providing the service and customer satisfaction will be retained by the company for the period that is considered strictly necessary to fulfil these purposes. As for data processed for service provision, the company may continue to retain this for a longer period, and as necessary to protect the interests of the company in relation to its own responsibility.
The data for Marketing and Profile Development purposes will be kept by the company from the moment you give your consent until the time you revoke it. Once consent is revoked the data will not be used for these purposes
No automated decisions will be made.
Data may be communicated to third parties to comply with legal obligations, execute orders from public authorities or exercise a right of the company before the judicial authorities.
You can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access means: the right to obtain from the company if your data is being processed and, where appropriate, have access to it; 2. Right to rectification and right to erase, means: the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate and / or incomplete data, as well as the deletion of data when the request is legitimate;
3. Right to restriction of processing means: the right to request the suspension of processing when the request is legitimate;
4. The right to data portability means: the right to obtain the data in a structured, commonly used and legible format, as well as the right to transfer the data to other responsible parties in an electronic format;
5. Right to object, means: the right to object to data processing when the request is legitimate, even when the data is processed for Marketing or Profiling, where appropriate.
In any case, if you consider it appropriate, you can ask us any questions related to the processing of your personal data, you also have the right to file a complaint with the corresponding competent control authorities.